Our structure adheres to the Ski for Free promotion and, for the periods approved by MonterosaSpA, we offer all our guests who book directly, according to the conditions set out below, the possibility of purchasing the ski pass with a 50% discount on the MonterosaSki list price.
The Ski for Free promotion is ONLY bookable up to 7 days prior the arrival date, with the total payment made IN ADVANCE and NOT REFUNDABLE. The Ski for Free offer is not available for bookings made less than 7 days prior to the date of arrival.
VALIDITY PERIOD AND MINIMUM STAY
The Ski for Free promotion is valid in the following periods:
- from Friday 6th December to Tuesday 24th December 2019
- from Saturday 4th January to Sunday 2nd February 2020
- from Saturday 21st March to Tuesday 14th April 2020
The following rules apply to December period:
- minimum 6 nights, with a number of ski pass days equal to the number of nights in a hotel. If the booking is for more than 6 nights, the number of ski pass days may be less than the number of nights, but never less than the minimum indicated above.
The following rules apply to January and March periods:
- minimum 3 nights during the week (Mon-Fri), with a number of ski pass days equal to the number of nights in a hotel. If the booking is for more than 3 midweek nights, the number of ski pass days may be less than the number of nights, but never less than the minimum indicated above.
- minimum 4 nights if on the weekend, with number of ski pass days equal to the number of nights in the hotel. If the booking is for more than 4 nights over the weekend, the number of ski pass days may be less than the number of nights, but never less than the minimum indicated above.
HOW TO BOOK
Contact our reception directly firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the first day of skiing, the number of ski pass days based on the above rules and whether or not you want to buy insurance coverage.
It is important to remember that on-track rescue is subject to a fee (€ 200 per rescue). In the event of an accident on the track, insurance coverage may be used only and exclusively by calling for help on the track. It is possible to request insurance at the time of request for the ski pass, for an amount of € 2 per person per day.
The multi-day Ski for Free is valid throughout the Monterosa Ski area which includes the turnstiles of Champoluc, Frachey, Brusson, Antagnod, Gressoney-La-Trinité, Gressoney-Saint-Jean and Alagna Valsesia, Champorcher.
The KEY cards given to customers can be replaced ONLY and exclusively at the accommodation and not at the ticket offices. A security deposit of € 5 is required upon collection of the key card at the reception.
The Ski for Free ski passes are not sellable and can be issued separately from hotel reservations.
MonterosaSpA and the Consorzio Turisticco reserve the right to make random checks to customers verifying the conformity of the practice and the application of the rules of the promotion. Ski for Free ski passes, like all other ski passes, are personal and not transferable to third parties. In the event of serious customer irregularities, Monterosa SpA reserves the right to take appropriate measures, such as sanctions.
The skipasses must always be accompanied by the sheet / receipt in which data are specified such as: name, surname, insurance, days of validity of the ticket.
CHANGES / CANCELLATIONS
In case of cancellation of the reservation by the customer, nothing will be refunded to the client by the structure. The promotion is non-refundable and payment must be made at the time of booking.
In the event of adverse weather conditions at the start of the season (lack of snow), the customer can change his or her reservation at a future date (during the free skiing periods), which cannot be changed in the number of nights and therefore of skipass days.